Sunday, July 18, 2010

five

Five days til I leave for RAGBRAI!

My husband loves to make lists. He will make a list for any given opportunity. He also enjoys checking things off the list, so a typical Chad list will generally contain many easy-to-attain items. For instance, when we were first married, I ran across a list that read:

1) Wake up
2) Shower
3) Get dressed

And so forth.

So you must imagine his delight at the fact that I've started making packing lists for RAGBRAI. The main idea is not to forget anything important, so I've been writing down what's being packed into each bag. That way, before I take off, I can make sure I've got everything accounted for in some location.

Tonight was also a RAGBRAI warmup. I went to my friend Debbie's house, ate way too much, and downed two fairly strong Margaritas. Plus a dessert. I figure I'm ready for RAGBRAI now!

1 comment: