Wednesday, July 21, 2010

three

The countdown continues!

Today, I did the Boise Y-Tri club bric workout. This is where you bike for 10 minutes, run a mile, and repeat 4 times. I didn't have my road bike, because it's been shipped off to Iowa, but I did have my mountain bike. I told everyone I was doing the XTerra version of the brics today. Riding a mountain bike is different from a road bike. All the angles are different. So now, my legs are sore in odd places from the 40 minutes of biking, not to mention the 4 miles of running. Teamed up with yesterdays upper body weights extravaganza, I'm feeling the workout love.

I also spent a good part fo the day doing some prep work on things I'll need to accomplish after RAGBRAI, such as going over stuff for VBS at church, and sending out the first big e mail for Viola Camp. I'm hoping I can spent most if not all of RAGBRAI simply enjoying the ride instead of thinking about work and upcoming projects. I'll always have lots of projects, but only limited vacation time. I'm really looking forward to spending each day of RAGBRAI living in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment