Friday, July 16, 2010

seven


The countdown has started-there's only 7 days left until RAGBRAI 2010!



This will be my second RAGBRAI. I did my first back in 2007. I will be glad to be back in the corn, pedaling away with 10,000 people who have all been struck with the eccentric urge to bike across Iowa.

Each day between now and the end of RAGBRAI, I'll post some kind of update, picture, story, whatever. You can follow along on the adventure! I'll also take requests for stories. If there's some angle of RAGBRAI you are interested in, I will gladly check it out.

The things I am looking forward to most include:

1) Seeing my friend Nikki and her husband Andrew. Nikki was the first person to tell me about RAGBRAI, so in a way, this is all her fault!
2) Having nothing to do but ride my bike!

Keep checking back for updates! Send your topic requests via the comment section.

2 comments:

  1. we're excited to have you out here again! You're welcome for the crazy idea ;-)

    ReplyDelete